Monday, October 18, 2010

Nathalie Lete was in Australia....

....and I didn't know! 
My mum loves Blue Illusion clothing and receives the catalogues, but obviously is unaware of my love for the designs and artwork of Nathalie Lete. Although I missed out on her visit to Melbourne last week, I am definitely going to pick up a couple of these homeware pieces which are now available at Blue Illusion. This blue and red hatbox is going to look lovely on my bookshelf.
As will this tin.
And this painterly printed scarf features my favourite Nathalie Lete motifs - butterflies.
Nathalie's paintings also make an appearance in the latest Blue Illusion catalogue.

You can take a look at Nathalie's collection for Blue Illusion here.


1 comment:

  1. That looks so great, I love her work too and think she is a wunderfull artist and it would be great to meet her in person !!

    ReplyDelete